Monday, February 21, 2011

12wbt Round 1 - Day 1

I had work from 6am today so decided to get up early and go to the gym before work - especially since I have kids to pick up from three different places after work and won't be back home until around 6pm!

I did a 50 minute session at the gym doing almost everything on the beginner program for today.  I still can't use the treadmill so my treadmill time was on the exercise bike instead.  Burned 600 calories so a good start to the day.  I did feel better for it at work and was able to cope better with some of the stress of things not balancing!  I managed to get all my work done and leave an hour early  but will be going in an hour early tomorrow.  I have to go to a training session at head office in the afternoon so need to get most of the day's work done before lunch!

Breakfast today was Mish's Muesli with strawberries and yoghurt.  Then morning tea I had a banana and vanilla Le Rice snack.  Lunch was a wrap with turkey breast, corn relish, snow pea sprouts and alfalfa plus a vanilla Le Rice snack.

For dinner I'll be cooking Kanga Banga's and veggies for myself and the kids.  Not what is on the program for today but I wasn't prepared ahead and already have some leftovers from last night to use up.

I was hoping to do the fitness test this afternoon but looks like it will have to be tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment