Friday, February 18, 2011

18 February 2011

I've had reasonably good week this week.. I weighed in on Wednesday and was down to 117.1kg, another 500g down.  That's now 6.2kg lost since starting at the gym and 9.4kg since the start of round 3 of 12wbt last year.

I went to the gym on Monday night.  Still can't use the treadmill but was able to use the exercise bike and cross trainer.  Tuesday I didn't go but did use the exercise bike at home so still did some exercise.  My daughter started work at 5am Wednesday so I went to gym and did another 35 minutes before work.

I wasn't feeling well yesterday from when I woke up and had to go to work.  By the time I got home I was feeling worse and had a bad headache so stayed home and rested.

Decided to work hard at the gym today.  Did 50 minutes - 25 of that was cardio and burned 600 calories.  I think I might be sore in the morning though as I did push myself on the exercise bike and cross trainer, plus did slightly higher weights than I've done before.

I have a pt session booked for Sunday afternoon and planning to take along my training program from 12wbt and see if we can work it into the sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment